BOOKING THE BORO
Thank you for your interest in booking The Boro Bar and Grill.
Please take some time to read over this for updates on booking procedures.
If you read this and the links, almost every question you have will be answered.
1. We currently do not book out of town bands (out of Murfreesboro) OR bands that have never played The Boro, UNLESS you are booked with a band that has played The Boro before.
2. We prefer that if you have never played The Boro before that you play on a Friday, or any other day other then Saturday.
3. Here is a link to the g-cal for available dates. This calender dates back to Jan 2011 of every band that's played The Boro. Any of these bands will work, and can probably be found through Facebook. Link to Calendar
4. Please refer to our website concerning all details, i.e, a PA must be provided, load in-out, cover v. tip jar
6. We are 21+ and there are zero exceptions to this. it is the law.
7. Bands MUST send in-house flyers as soon as a show is confirmed. Digital images of flyers may be posted to the Facebook page.
8. COVER: We ONLY charge a cover on Saturdays. The local band will be in charge of distributing this after it is received from The Boro management. The Boro provides a door guy. Cover amount may be chosen by the band from Free - to - $6. House keeps $1 a head. You are welcome to pass a tip jar and have a merch table.
9. Beer/Food is only provided on Friday's, unless otherwise agreed to beforehand.
We Will Let You Play Live Music Any Day of the week
Load-In: after 6pm
Sound Check: after 8pm
Music Ends: 1:30 latest
The Boro closes: 2am sharp.
FRIDAYS: The Boro's Frugal Friday (Same as Sunday-Friday)
1. No cover is charged. Tip Jars/Merch Tables welcome.
2. The 'booking band' is compensated up to a $30 Bar Tab.
1. The Cover charge ($0-$6: agreed in advance) is not negotiable.
2. The Boro keeps $1 per wristband sold.
3. The Boro provides a door guy.
4. Cover charge does not begin until band is in-house, and set-up.
5. There are no discounts for bands on beer or food. We are reasonably priced.
Contact email@example.com with detailed information.